Car Accident Lawyer - Buena Park, CA
Park Accident Attorneys understands how frustrating a car accident can be and how common it is for victims to be underrepresented in Buena Park. We are here to help get back what was taken from you. Our Buena Park personal injury attorneys and lawyers are always ready to fight for you. Get a free consultation with us today! We'll help protect your rights.
Why Park Accident Attorneys Is One of Buena Park’s LEADING Law Firms
Unlike other law firms, we maintain a 99% SUCCESS RATE. Our car accident lawyers have excellent negotiating skills and are very knowledgeable about the laws in the state of California. We exclusively specialize in motor vehicle accidents. As a result, we continue to maintain a winning record. Our law firm has successfully recovered MILLIONS of DOLLARS for our clients.
Moreover, we are a dedicated law firm who will work hard for our clients. Our priority will always be YOU. We work on a contingency fee basis to make sure you have flexible financial options. Let us help get you the compensation you deserve in Buena Park, CA. Here’s what our law firm offers:
- Maximum Compensation for You or Your Loved Ones
- Step-By-Step Legal Guidance
- A 99% Success Rate
- Easy Communication
- Stellar Client Reviews
- No Fees Until We Win
- Free Consultations
If you are contemplating whether we are the right choice for you, give our Buena Park personal injury attorney a call. We are confident in getting you the best outcome.Free Consultation
What Separates Our Accident Attorneys From the Others in Buena Park, CA
Park Accident Attorneys is passionate about serving the community of Buena Park, as well as Southern California. In fact, we view our efforts as a public service. This is why we only represent accident victims that have been injured due to the negligence of another party, and we fight for those victims by helping them recover their due compensation.
We know how to strategically debate with insurance companies and are aggressive in court. Should you give us the opportunity to represent you, recovering maximum compensation is a very achievable possibility.
Our Buena Park car accident lawyers don’t simply just win, but we win with satisfying results. As mentioned previously, we maintain a 99% success rate. So, you can feel confident retaining us as your legal experts. We will guide you through your case and make sure our attorney-client relationship meets your expectations. We will handle all legal matters, so you can focus on more important things, such as recovering from the accident.
Our Auto Accident Expertise
Our Buena Park law firm deals with a wide range of auto accidents in Orange County including, but not limited to:
- Buena Park Car Accidents
- Buena Park Motorcycle Accidents
- Buena Park Truck Accidents
- Buena Park Bicycle Accidents
- Buena Park Pedestrian Accidents
- Buena Park Catastrophic Injuries
- Buena Park Wrongful Death
From highway merging accidents to hit and run accidents, our personal injury attorneys have successfully dealt with multiple personal injury cases in Buena Park. For instance, getting into the blind spot of a truck driver has led to many accident claims, as well cars ramming into one another due to running a red light. If you were injured in an accident that was not your fault, contact our personal injury attorney in Buena Park for a free consultation.
Car Accidents Happen Often in Buena Park
California has one of the highest fatal car accidents in the United States of America, and in many cases, an innocent party gets severely injured due to the careless acts of other drivers. Here are some of the most common driving habits that lead to accidents:
- Aggressive Driving
- Distracted Driving
- Drowsy Driving
- Drunk Driving
- Reckless Driving
- Talking / Texting on the Phone
- Disobeying Traffic Rules
Do not let you or your loved ones suffer from the aftereffects of a car wreck that was not your fault. We are here to help you with whatever motor vehicle accident you or your loved ones may have experienced. If you suffered injuries, seek compensation with our guidance. Our personal injury lawyer may be of service to you.Contact Us
What Should I Do if a Car Crashed Into Me?
No matter how careful one is, a car accident is inevitable when a reckless driver is present. This is why it’s always good to be prepared for a car accident. Below is what our car accident attorney suggests:
- Stay calm and assess the situation. Take a deep breath and look around you. Are you hurt? Is anyone else in your car hurt? Your health takes priority, and should there be any symptoms or severe bleeding, immediately seek medical treatment by calling 911.
- Get a police report. If the accident wasn’t severe (for example, a slight crash with another car) and there are no immediate health concerns, contact the California Highway Patrol. They’ll be able to judge the situation and submit an accident report. Moreover, they’ll be able to provide emergency medical support should any of the parties be injured.
- Do not leave the scene. As scary as a car accident can be, it is important to remain at the scene. Otherwise, it may be seen as a hit-and-run, and charges may be filed against you even if you were the victim in an accident.
- Collect relevant information. Ask the party at fault for their name, phone number, and insurance information. Take pictures and videos of everything, including the accident scene, the car’s plate number, your injuries, etc.
- Do not say sorry. Some people say sorry instinctively even when not at fault, and that may weaken your accident claim. Do not admit fault no matter what. Additionally, avoid speaking to the other party until you have consulted with a lawyer.
- Do not give information to the insurance company. The insurance adjuster of the party at fault will most likely contact you and try to get information out of you. Do not answer them. Insurance companies will use your statements as a testimony against the accident; they never act in your best interests. You should wait till you hire a lawyer before speaking about the details.
- Hire a Buena Park car accident lawyer. A lawyer in Buena Park will be able to give you legal advice on what to do. The sooner you hire a lawyer, the higher your chances of getting fair compensation are. As a reputable law firm, we do not charge anything before a case is won, so do not worry about the fees!
Benefits of Hiring a Buena Park Personal Injury Lawyer
It is often a daunting process to pursue an auto accident lawsuit, and pursuing a settlement without a lawyer can lead to various consequences such as loss of time and money. Let a personal injury lawyer represent you and your family and help hasten the claims process. Your personal injury lawyer will know how to navigate a difficult case and will be able to help you with your bodily injuries as well as recover damages for your wrecked vehicle.
Hiring a lawyer can be worrisome. After all, it's unknown territory for most people. However, as long as proper research is done, finding qualified lawyers is possible, and it will help your case significantly.
First, consider the facts. How many years have they been in practice? Out of their previous cases, how many ended up successful?
By hiring an experienced lawyer, you won't have to deal with bothersome insurance adjusters or irresponsible drivers who may try and exploit you. Let the professionals handle all aspects of your case. We want to give you a stress-free experience.
Let us be your legal representation in Buena Park, CA. Our personal injury lawyers will work to get you a fair settlement, and our law firm will make the whole process very easy for you.Free Consultation
How Much Is My Auto Accident Claim Worth?
The value of your auto accident claim depends on a variety of factors, such as whether a car was rear-ended, exceeded the speed limit, ignored traffic rules, drove while intoxicated, and other reckless behavior. As a result, there is not an exact amount for the worth of a car accident claim.
However, having access to all information regarding the accident is a different story. Our Buena Park law firm can give you an estimate of how much your claim is worth! Give us a call, and we’ll provide you with a possible estimation.
Recovering losses is part of our expertise, and our team of car accident attorneys has been able to recover compensation in the following areas:
- Current & Future Medical Bills
- Damaged Motor Vehicle
- Lost Wages & Potential Future Income
- Physical Injuries
- Emotional Distress
Hire an Experienced Car Accident Lawyer
Hiring a competent car accident lawyer is critical to recovering maximum compensation. No matter how good of a case you may bring, if the lawyer in charge is incompetent, the chances of you recovering proper compensation become very low. For instance, intangible injuries such as emotional distress or deteriorated quality of life can be hard to submit as proof, and as a result, lower your final compensation amount.
Park Accident Attorneys, however, has succeeded in winning 99% of our cases with favorable financial outcomes. We sincerely care for accident victims and hope to bring about a happier community in Buena Park, CA. Let us help you. Get started by scheduling a free consultation for your case.
Personal Injury Lawyer in Buena Park CA
Unexpected injuries could ruin someone's life forever. Personal injuries can cause permanent damages and negatively affect everyday conveniences. Our mission at Park Accident Attorneys is to help victims and their families recover sufficient compensation from all parties involved.
Let our personal injury lawyer do all of the heavy-lifting, while you rest and focus on your recovery. Our law offices in Orange County are always ready to help you.
Dangerous Roads and Intersections in Buena Park CA
Buena Park is a vibrant city full of fun attractions and cute cafes. It is home to California’s Knott’s Berry Farm as well as other popular attractions such as The Source and attracts a lot of tourists! Unfortunately, more tourists also mean more auto accidents.
Car accidents are a daily occurrence in Buena Park and in Orange County. So, Buena Park residents, as well as visitors, should always adhere to safety rules and precautions when driving. Here are some of the most dangerous roads and intersections in Buena Park that extend well into other parts of Southern California such as Garden Grove, Santa Ana, and Anaheim:
Defensive driving definitely helps avoid accidents, but bad drivers are abundant on today’s roads, especially in California. Though we cannot promise you accident-free advice, we are confident in bringing satisfactory legal results. Let us help bring success to your case!
Contact Park Accident Attorneys Today
Recovering sufficient monetary compensation from the at-fault party’s insurance company is complicated. Should the concerned party belong to an organization, dealing with it alone can lead to a significant amount of stress and loss.
Get in contact with one of our experienced car accident attorneys at Park Accident Attorneys and get properly compensated. We offer free consultations, are available to speak 24/7, and work on a no-win, no-fee basis.Contact Us