Award-Winning Truck Accident Lawyer in Buena Park
Thousands of commercial trucks pass through Buena Park’s highways daily, and many trucking accidents leave victims with lasting serious injuries. Truck accident victims should not suffer the consequences of the negligent actions of a commercial truck driver.
If you or your loved one has been injured in a car accident involving a large commercial truck, the award-winning Buena Park truck accident lawyer at Park Accident Attorneys can help you seek justice and recover compensation. Our law firm has a 99% success rate and has recovered millions of dollars for injured clients.Contact Us
How a Buena Park Truck Accident Lawyer Can Help
Even if you may be a semi-truck accident victim, there is no guarantee that you’ll receive compensation for your losses. Most commercial trucking companies refuse to take responsibility for their truck drivers and will attempt to avoid compensating truck accident victims. Trucking companies are a business with the objective of making as much money as possible. Their priority doesn’t lie in your well-being but in the well-being of their own finances. Moreover, trucking companies often have professional personal injury attorneys on retainer and will utilize the law to their advantage.
Therefore, fighting against the trucking industry alone will likely lead to a losing legal battle. This can result in little to no compensation, leaving you with substantial medical bills, lost wages, physical pain, and emotional trauma.
It isn’t fair to deal with such financial, physical, and emotional burdens for a car accident that wasn’t your fault. Let our experienced truck accident attorney help you recover a fair settlement for your truck accident claim.
Our truck accident attorneys will utilize our resources to compile as much evidence as possible, such as police reports, medical records, and witness testimonies. Our truck accident attorneys in Buena Park have successfully dealt with trucking companies and recovered millions for our clients. Maximum compensation is very attainable with Park Accident Attorneys.Contact Us
Why Should I Hire Park Accident Attorneys for My Truck Accident?
Park Accident Attorneys is a personal injury law firm that exclusively deals with semi-truck accidents and many other passenger vehicle accidents. Unlike general lawyers who accept all kinds of cases, we solely represent car accident victims injured by negligent truck drivers. We are passionate about creating a better community in Buena Park and do not wish for any truck accident victim to go underrepresented.
Our truck accident lawyers make sure truck accident victims are properly compensated.
Here’s an overview of what our law firm offers:
- Possible maximum compensation for your truck accident
- No payment unless we win your case
- 99% success rate
- 1-on-1 case review with one of the best truck accident lawyers
- Legal representation throughout negotiations
- Clear and accessible communication
- 24/7 support
- Free consultation
We understand how devastating of an experience a car accident involving a semi-truck can be and are here to help recover your due compensation. Working with our law firm means you won't have to worry about any medical expenses incurred. We also work on a contingency basis. This means you will only have to pay your truck accident lawyer once we win your case.
You've been through enough and shouldn't have to worry about new financial burdens. Do not stress about the truck accident's aftermath; let us handle the legal process and help recover your losses. Our truck accident attorneys win 99% of our personal injury cases and are confident we can win yours too. We'll work hard to hold both the driver and the truck company accountable for their actions.
How Much Is My Truck Accident Worth?
How much a Buena Park truck accident is worth depends on many factors. Truck accident claims are usually worth more than the average passenger car accident due to the severe injuries that follow. Generally, large trucks are 20 to 30 times heavier than passenger vehicles, resulting in more fatal truck accidents.
Large truck accidents often leave victims with serious injuries. In most semi-truck accident cases, the more serious the injuries are, the higher the case value.
Park Accident Attorneys has been able to recover compensation in the following areas successfully:
- Current medical bills – Any medical treatment you had to receive due to the accident can be reimbursed. For instance, if you've had to stay in the hospital for over a month, our law firm will handle all expenses associated with the truck accident.
- Future medical bills – If you require rehabilitation or further medical treatment in the future, you won't have to worry about the bills.
- Lost wages – Time you had to take off work.
- Property damage – If your vehicle has been damaged or wrecked, we'll help you with a replacement vehicle as soon as possible.
- Physical and emotional damage – We'll work hard to seek compensation for your physical pain and any emotional distress incurred due to the accident.
- Wrongful death – In the worst case, a truck collision may lead to an innocent victim's wrongful death. Should this be the case, the surviving family of a fatal truck accident may file a lawsuit against the liable party.
Let us help you get a fair settlement for your truck accident case. Schedule a free consultation with one of our personal injury attorneys today! We'll review your case in detail and provide you with an assessment of your case's potential worth.Free Consultation
Common Types of Truck Accidents
Large Trucks can be found everywhere on California's highways. They are essential to our country's economy and carry the vital role of delivering various goods from one place to another. However, negligent actions by truck drivers and their respective companies can cause severe accidents.
Here are some of the most common types of truck accidents:
- Blind spots
- Tire blowouts
- Head on
- Truck rollovers
- Unsecured load
- Lane change
- Brake failure
Most Common Causes of Truck Driver Accidents
Truck accidents in Buena Park have many causing factors, but most stem from negligent actions. These accidents are entirely preventable.
Unfortunately, truck accidents still occur in abundance today and are mainly caused by the actions listed:
- Distracted driving – Using one's phone while driving can cause the truck driver to get distracted, which may lead to a head-on collision.
- Impaired driving – Due to the working conditions of a truck driver, some take certain medications and drugs. This is extremely dangerous, both for the public and the driver.
- Driver Fatigue – Truckers often drive for hours at a time and sometimes skip break stops to finish their deadlines as soon as possible. Doing so may cause drowsiness, which can lead to driver error and fatal accidents.
- Speeding – Commercial trucks are large and not made to travel at high speeds. Legally, semi-trucks and tractor-trailers are only allowed to go at a maximum speed of 55 miles per hour in California.
- Failure to obey traffic laws – Running a red light, illegal lane changes, and failing to yield are all potential hazards to other drivers.
- Unsecured cargo – Failing to secure cargo may cause severe damage to multiple parties. Not only can it cause accidents for the passenger cars behind, but it can also cause a sudden weight shift, making it hard for the truck driver to control the vehicle properly.
- Employer negligence – The employer has to properly maintain and inspect its vehicles and provide appropriate training. Failing to do so is a violation of federal regulations. Responsibility will lie on the trucking company should an accident occur due to the above reasons.
If you've been injured through the negligent actions of a truck driver, consult with one of our personal injury attorneys in Buena Park. We offer free legal guidance and do not charge any upfront fees.
Steps to Take After a Truck Accident
A truck crash is a frightening experience, and it often leaves victims with long-term injuries and mental trauma. Accidents can happen to anyone, so it is always a good idea to be prepared for one.
Here's what our personal injury attorney suggests if you're involved in a truck accident:
- Call 911 – Collisions with large trucks are often deadly, so medical attention should be sought immediately. You may have suffered internal injuries even if you are not exhibiting any external harm. Your health should always take priority above everything else, so make sure a doctor examines you.
- Call the authorities – Having the police on the scene can help calm the situation. Make sure to obtain an accident report from the police.
- Collect information – If any witnesses are around you, ask for their statements and contact information. You should also take photos and videos of any visual evidence, such as the accident scene, your injuries, and the damage to your car. Finally, it would be best if you asked for the name and phone number of the truck driver.
- Work with a truck accident attorney – Having a lawyer represent you as soon as possible is critical to recovering maximum compensation. Your Buena Park truck accident lawyer can advise you and negotiate with insurance adjusters. You should never admit fault and refrain from speaking about the details of the accident to anyone, especially insurance companies. Doing so could lead to an unfavorable outcome, potentially resulting in zero compensation.
An experienced truck accident lawyer can gather the necessary evidence required to win a truck accident lawsuit. Let us fight for you! We win 99% of our truck accident cases through thorough research, proven strategies, and hard work. Rest assured that you are in good hands.
Never Accept Settlement Offers From Insurance Companies
You'll most likely receive a settlement offer from the liable party's insurance company. Do not accept this. While settlement offers are convenient, they are nowhere near enough to cover your medical expenses, wrecked vehicle, and other expenses. Insurance companies aim to pay as little as possible. They will attempt to lure injury victims into accepting low settlement offers. For example, insurance adjusters may twist the situation and make it seem like they are doing you a favor.
An experienced truck accident attorney knows a reasonable settlement amount and always strives to recover as much compensation as possible for their clients. We are your legal advocates and are here to help you. Get a free consultation now and see how much your case is worth.Free Consultation
Dangerous Roads and Intersections in Buena Park
Buena Park is home to many world-famous attractions and is one of Orange County's go-to locations for thrilling amusement parks and delicious restaurants. Due to Buena Park's many tourist attractions, accidents are unfortunately common.
Some of the most dangerous intersections include:
Get in Touch With Our Truck Accident Attorneys
Park Accident Attorneys represents accident victims, and we are here to fight for their legal rights. We never require any upfront payment and work on a contingency basis. Our Buena Park truck accident lawyers will work hard to make this situation as stress-free as possible. Should you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to contact us. We are available to speak 24/7 and offer free consultations.Contact Us