Truck Accident Attorney - Buena Park, CA
Thousands of commercial trucks pass through Buena Park’s highways on a daily basis, and many truck accidents leave victims with lasting catastrophic injuries. Accident victims should not have to suffer the consequences of another party’s negligent actions. If you or your loved one has been injured in a truck accident, Park Accident Attorneys can help you seek justice. You deserve proper compensation.
How a Buena Park Truck Accident Lawyer Can Help
Even if you may be the victim of a semi-truck accident, there is no guarantee that you’ll receive compensation for your losses. Most trucking companies refuse to take responsibility for their truck drivers, and they will attempt to avoid paying compensation to the victims. Trucking companies are a business with the objective of making as much money as possible. Their priority doesn’t lie in your well-being but in the well-being of their finances. Moreover, trucking companies often have professional personal injury attorneys by their side and will utilize the law to their advantage.
Therefore, fighting against such corporations by yourself will most likely lead to a losing legal battle. This can result in little to no compensation, which will leave you with huge medical bills, physical pain, and emotional distress. It isn’t fair to have to deal with such financial, physical, and emotional burdens for an accident that wasn’t your fault. Let us help you recover a fair settlement.
Our truck accident attorneys will utilize all of our resources to compile as much evidence as possible, such as police reports, medical records, and witness testimonies. Our truck accident lawyers in Buena Park have successfully dealt with trucking companies and recovered millions for our clients. Maximum compensation is very attainable with Park Accident Attorneys.Contact Us
Why Should I Hire Park Accident Attorneys for My Truck Accident?
Park Accident Attorneys is a personal injury law firm that exclusively deals with motor vehicle-related accidents. Unlike general lawyers who accept all kinds of cases, we solely represent motor vehicle accident victims who have been injured by a negligent party. We are passionate about creating a better community in Buena Park and do not wish for any accident victim to go underrepresented. Our truck accident lawyers make sure truck accident victims are properly compensated. Here’s an overview of what our law firm offers:
- Possible maximum compensation for your truck accident
- No payment unless we win your case
- 99% success rate
- 1-on-1 case review with one of the best truck accident lawyers
- Legal representation throughout negotiations
- Clear and accessible communication
- 24/7 support
- Free consultation
We understand how devastating of an experience a personal injury accident can be and are here to help recover your due compensation. By working with our law firm, you won’t have to worry about any medical expenses incurred. We also work on a contingency basis. This means you won’t have to pay a single penny until we win the case for you.
You’ve been through enough and shouldn’t have to worry about new financial burdens. Do not stress about the aftermath of a truck accident, and let us help recover your losses. Our truck accident lawyers win 99% of our personal injury cases and are confident we can win yours too. We’ll work hard and hold the other party accountable for his or her actions.
How Much Is My Truck Accident Worth?
How much a Buena Park truck accident is worth depends on many factors. Overall, truck accident injury claims are usually worth more than the average four-wheeler accident due to the severe injuries that follow. Generally, trucks are 20 to 30 times heavier than passenger vehicles and result in more fatal outcomes.
Truck accidents often leave victims with serious injuries. In most cases, the more serious the injuries are, the higher the case value will be. Park Accident Attorneys has been able to successfully recover compensation in the following areas:
- Current medical bills – Any medical treatment you had to receive due to the accident can be reimbursed. For instance, if you’ve had to stay in the hospital for over a month, all expenses associated with the truck accident will be handled by our law firm.
- Future medical bills – Should you require rehabilitation or further medical treatment in the future, you won’t have to worry about the bills.
- Property damage – If your vehicle has been damaged or wrecked, we’ll help you with a replacement vehicle as soon as possible.
- Physical and emotional damage – We’ll work hard to recover compensation for your physical pain as well as any emotional distress incurred due to the accident.
- Wrongful death – In the worst case, a collision with a truck may lead to a wrongful death of an innocent victim. Should this be the case, the surviving family may file a lawsuit against the liable party.
Let us help you get a fair settlement for your truck accident case. Schedule a free consultation with one of our personal injury attorneys today! We’ll review your case in detail and provide you with an assessment of your case’s potential worth.Free Consultation
Common Types of Truck Accidents
Trucks can be found everywhere on California’s highways. They are essential to our country’s economy and carry an important role of delivering various goods from one place to another. However, negligent actions by truck drivers and their respective companies can cause severe accidents. Here are some of the most common types of truck accidents:
- Blind spots
- Tire blowouts
- Head on
- Truck rollovers
- Unsecured load
- Lane change
- Brake failure
Most Common Causes of Truck Accidents
Truck accidents in Buena Park have a lot of causing factors, but the majority of them stem from negligent actions. These accidents are entirely preventable. Unfortunately, truck accidents still occur in abundance today and are mainly caused by the actions listed:
- Distracted driving – Use of one’s phone while driving can cause the truck driver to get distracted, which may lead to a head-on collision.
- Impaired driving – Due to the working conditions of a truck driver, some take certain medications and drugs. This is extremely dangerous, both for the public as well as for the driver.
- Fatigued driving – Truckers often drive for hours at a time and sometimes skip break stops in order to finish their deadlines as soon as possible. Doing so may cause drowsiness, which in turn, can lead to fatal accidents.
- Speeding – Trucks, especially commercial ones, are large in size and are not made to travel at high speeds. Legally, semi-trucks are only allowed to go at a maximum speed of 55 miles per hour in California.
- Failure to obey traffic laws – Running a red light, illegal lane changes, and failing to yield are all potential hazards to other drivers.
- Unsecured cargo – Failing to secure cargo may cause serious damage to multiple parties. Not only can it cause accidents for the cars behind, it can also cause a sudden shift in weight making it hard for the truck driver to properly control the vehicle.
- Employer negligence – It is the employer’s duty to properly maintain and inspect its vehicles, as well as provide appropriate training. Failing to do so is a violation of federal regulations. Responsibility will lie on the trucking company should an accident occur due to the above reasons.
If you’ve been injured through the negligent actions of a truck driver, consult with one of our truck accident lawyers in Buena Park. We offer free legal guidance and do not charge any upfront fees.
Steps to Take After a Truck Accident
A truck crash is a frightening experience, and it often leaves victims with long-term injuries and mental trauma. Accidents can happen to anyone, and therefore it is always a good idea to be prepared for one. Here’s what our attorneys suggest if you're involved in a truck accident:
- Call 911 – Collisions with trucks are often deadly, and therefore, medical attention should be sought after as soon as possible. Even if you are not exhibiting any external harm, you may have suffered internal injuries. Your health should always take priority above everything else, so make sure you are examined by a doctor.
- Call the authorities – Having the police on the scene can help calm the situation down. Make sure to obtain an accident report from the police.
- Collect information – If there are any witnesses around you, ask for their statements as well as their contact information. You should also take photos and videos of any visual evidence such as the accident scene, your injuries, and the damage to your car. Finally, you should ask for the name and phone number of the truck driver.
- Work with a lawyer – Having a lawyer represent you as soon as possible is critical to recovering maximum compensation. Your truck accident lawyer will be able to give you legal advice, as well as negotiate with insurance adjusters for you. You should never admit fault and refrain from speaking about the details of the accident to anyone, especially to insurance companies. Doing so could lead to an unfavorable outcome, potentially resulting in zero compensation.
An experienced truck accident lawyer is able to gather the necessary evidence required to win a truck accident lawsuit. Let us fight for you! We win 99% of our cases through thorough research, proven strategies, and hard work. Rest assured that you are in good hands.
Never Accept Settlement Offers From Insurance Companies
You’ll most likely receive a settlement offer from the liable party’s insurance company. Do not accept this. While settlement offers are convenient, they are nowhere near enough to cover your medical expenses, wrecked vehicle, and other expenses. Insurance companies aim to pay out as little money as possible and will attempt to lure injury victims into accepting low settlement offers. For example, insurance adjusters may twist the situation and make it seem as if they are doing you a favor.
An experienced Buena Park truck accident attorney knows what a good settlement amount is and always strives to recover as much compensation as possible for their clients. We are your legal advocates and are here to help you. Get a free consultation now and see how much your case is potentially worth.Free Consultation
Dangerous Roads and Intersections in Buena Park
Buena Park is home to many world-famous attractions and is one of Orange County’s go-to locations for thrilling amusement parks, as well as delicious restaurants. Due to the many tourist attractions Buena Park encompasses, accidents are unfortunately a common occurrence. Some of the most dangerous intersections include:
Get in Touch With Our Truck Accident Lawyers
Park Accident Attorneys represents accident victims, and we are here to fight for their legal rights. We never require any upfront payment and work on a contingency basis. Our Buena Park truck accident lawyers will work hard to make this situation as stress-free as possible. Should you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us. We are available to speak 24/7 and offer free consultations.Contact Us